What’s possible with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing and Career Site Builder?
While many organizations have embraced technology for managing the recruiting process, many more still need to make the leap to recruiting marketing. Not having a branded career site and being able to tweak and make changes easily is a common challenge.
With the release of career site builder, SAP SuccessFactors made it easier than ever for organizations to attract talent by building an engaging career site and growing talent communities. In a nutshell, career site builder is a self-service tool to build and maintain your career site on top of a powerful platform, with only limited outside help needed to get started.
Career site builder gives you the ability to make any changes to your career site from within your SAP SuccessFactors instance – without needing expensive or time-consuming professional services.
- Update your logo or brand elements by logging in and making the changes in real time
- Manage a large volume of openings and feature them on your site by easily creating a new page or adding content to highlight those jobs
- Get live updates within minutes
- Have any technical or non-technical personnel maintain your site on the fly and keep your content fresh
- It can be implemented in as little as 4 weeks depending on your organization’s needs
The 3D Results Recruiting practice has more SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing implementation experience than any other partner. We were the first partner to implement career site builder for a client, and for our own job site. Let us help you establish a world-class career site to meet your talent acquisition goals.